Fabulous Torture: Suede Coat

Friday, February 5, 2016

Suede Coat

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you may know that I truly think accessories make an outfit a bit more interesting! For example, today's look, a classic suede coat and ripped jeans get a touch of sharpness thanks to a pair of studded heels and a feather necklace.
On another note, I'm very excited that it's Friday.You guys know I'm obsessed with yoga, but I also joined a gym and finally went in this week, and my entire body is sore. I think I'm going to take this weekend easy. What about you guys? What are your plans for this weekend?









Outfit details:
Jeans: RAG&BONE, almost identical here/ Coat: CHICO'S/ Shoes: VALENTINO, dupe for my heels that are currently $24.99 here/ Top: FOREVER21/ Necklace: CHICO'S, black sold out, in blue here and pink here/ Bag: CHANEL

Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts