Fabulous Torture: Head to Toe Suede

Monday, March 7, 2016

Head to Toe Suede

How was your weekend, everyone? Our weekend was busy, but fun. If you follow me on Snapchat { fabuloustorture }, you had a little glance into our weekend. We went to Monster Jam Friday night. Anayan loved it, so much that on Saturday he built the entire Monster Jam show from his trucks, sand and boxes at home.
Sunday was a gorgeous day, and we ended up by the pool. 
This outfit is head to toe suede and if you watched my latest styling suede for spring video, then you've seen it. I love suede because it's comfortable and a huge hit for spring 2016.  The boots and jacket are old, but I linked similar options I like down below.


Have a fabulous week everyone!







Outfit details:
Dress: BOOHOO/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Boots: ALDO, similar in black here/ Suede Jacket: also like this one here and here/ Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE 



Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts