Fabulous Torture: Natural Colors For Spring & Trip To Europe

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Natural Colors For Spring & Trip To Europe

Hello my dear followers! I have exciting news. We just confirmed our trip to Europe for two months. Anayan and I will go to see my family in the Czech Republic, and from there we'll travel to Italy. We planned an Italy trip last year, but the weather didn't allow us to go at that time, so we went to Greece instead. I was glad we did! Greece was amazing, but Italy is like my third home, so I really want to go! I use to go there at least once a month, but this time I'm so excited to bring my son with me. 
Follow on Snapchat ( fabuloustorture ). When I am in Europe I like to enjoy myself and don't blog as often, but I will be on Snapchat and Instagram everyday. I will also upload a few vlogs from my travel to my YouTube channel. 
Have a fabulous day and let me know if you are planning any trips this summer?










Shop My Look:
Suede Booties: GOJANE sold out, similer in black HERE and HERE/
Fringe Skirt: HERE, cheaper one HERE
Choker Collor: almost identical HERE


Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts