Fabulous Torture: Bohemian Trend & Embroidery Off The Shoulder Trend

Monday, April 11, 2016

Bohemian Trend & Embroidery Off The Shoulder Trend

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? The weather was beautiful here, so we went to the pool on Saturday and the beach on Sunday. I was Snapchating the entire weekend.

On another note, I'm in love with the bohemian trend right now. I've always been a little on the boho side with the fringe and embroidery that have always been in my wardrobe for as long as I can remember. This embroidery off the shoulder top is cute, super comfortable and very affordable.
Have a nice week everyone!







 Outfit details:
Embroidery Top: FOREVER21/ Shorts: last season, similar here and here/ Sandals: TOPSHOP, similar here/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Earrings: NORDSTROM/ Watch: MICHAEL KORS/ Bun Pin: MYKITSCH




Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts