Fabulous Torture: Scalloped Crochet Dress

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Scalloped Crochet Dress

Good morning everyone! This scalloped crochet dress is one of my faves and every time I wear it I get many compliments on it. I bought it last year, and it sold out very quick, but now it's restocked and is on sale for 30% off, so hurry up and get it. It's online only, and if you spend $30, shipping is free. This dress is truly very comfortable, and true to size. I'm wearing a small.

I linked a few similar dresses and rompers in the tool bar below also.
Saks Fifth Avenue's Friends & Family sale is live! Get 30% off select clothing, shoes, and accessories through April 25.









Shop the look:
Crochet Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Bag: MICHARL KORS- different similar color
Pom Keychain: GUESS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Earrings: CHICO'S, identical HERE
Rings: CHARMING CHARLIE-White, Blue, Cross
Wedges: I'm selling these on POSHMARK $19 size 7, very good condition, looks like new, worn only few times.




Thank you for stopping by! 
FOLLOW ME ON 
SNAPCHAT fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts