Fabulous Torture: The Perfect Embroidery Dress For Spring

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Perfect Embroidery Dress For Spring

We had a laid back, but still a very busy and fun weekend. The weather was gorgeous. We made it to the pool, a birthday party and a fabulous photo shoot with Pink N Blue Avenue children's boutique. If you follow me on Snapchat you had a chance to peek into our weekend or life in general. I love Snapchat and snapping every little moment of my life. My username is fabuloustorture.
Anyway, I think I found the perfect dress for spring! I'm obsessed with embroidery, crochet and fringe pieces! I was looking for anything with either or all, and when I found this dress I knew this is the dress. This dress is very comfy, light material and true to the size. I got it in size 2, which is the smallest at H&M. It looked big to me at first, but when I put it on, it fit perfectly. This dress is going to be perfect for my upcoming trip to Europe next month, and I'm glad I found it. I also got this embroidery shorts and crochet kimono top I'm obsessed with!






























SHOP THE LOOK:
Embroidery Cotton Dress: H&M, also love this one HERE/ Bag: CHANEL, also in yellow HERE/ Spike Bracelet: JULES SMITH/ Turquoise Bracelet: KENDRA SCOTT/ White Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Cross Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Lace-up Heels: HERE/ Beaded Earrings: HERE


Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts