Fabulous Torture: Crab Island & Stripe Beach Coverup

Monday, May 23, 2016

Crab Island & Stripe Beach Coverup

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was excellent! We spent some quality family time at Crab Island in Destin. For the ones who don't know, Crab Island is a sandbar in the Choctawhatchee Bay right by the Destin bridge where locals and tourists hang out on their boats, kayaks, jet-skies, etc....They have a huge inflatable obstacle course for the kids and adults, and it's just a fun place to be in the summer. We took our kayaks out there. If you follow on Snapchat (fabuloustorture), then you saw that afterwards we went for dinner to Boshamps and the food was, as always, amazing!

Well, we're leaving to Europe tomorrow and on Friday we will be changing location and off to another destination. I won't blog as often, maybe once or twice a week, but I will update you guys daily on Snapchat (fabuloustorture) and Instagram (fabuloustorture), so follow along! If you have any questions you can email them to me fabuloustorture@gmail.com or ask on my Instagram and I will answer them on my Snap!
Can we just talk about this cute beach coverup for a minute? I'm obsessed with the pink fringe back of this dress! Mine is from ShopBop (small) and comes in a couple different colors also. 









Outfit Details:
Bracelet, similar here and here
Sandals, old and comfortable- I linked a few similar below


Thank you for stoping by!

Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts