Fabulous Torture: Tribal Embroidery Dress

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tribal Embroidery Dress

Happy Tuesday everyone! As spring transition to summer, I'm very drawn to gladiator sandals. I found that they add the right amount of charm to spring outfit. Paired with a tribal embroidery dress or shorts, I adore these gladiators. I'm also obsessed with these fringe earrings and tribal colors to complete this look!









Outfit details:
Dress: SHEIN/ Bag: VINCE CAMUTO, similar here/ Watch: MICHAEL KORS/ White Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Bracelets: HERE/ Sandals: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
JEWELRY- ROCKSBOX use code fabuloustorturexoxo get your first month free 
Ring: ROCKSBOX
Earrings: HOUSE OF HARLOW via ROCKSBOX





Thank you all so much for stopping by! XO
 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts