Fabulous Torture: Bibione, Italy - Villaggio Michelangelo

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bibione, Italy - Villaggio Michelangelo

Hello my dear friends! I know it’s been a while (almost a month) since I’ve posted, but as you know I’m in Europe spending time with my family and old friends. I have been a little lazy and just wanted to have fun here.
Today post is from our trip in italy. We traveled by car with my mom, sister and her kids. We stayed in Bibione at a resort called Villaggio Michelangelo and it was so beautiful and relaxing! The weather wasn’t the best, but the kids still had fun! The resort was about a 10min walk to the beach, and because it was their off season, hardly anyone was there. It was quiet and relaxing!

Bibione is in North Italy and if you’re looking for some family beach time this would be the place to go. Bibione has amazing food and even better shopping (be ready to walk).

Gulliverlandia is a fun place for kids! You will need the entire day if you want to take the little one's! Guliverllandia has a lot of fun rides, a tower with the most beautiful view, section of Jurastic Park, circus, sea lion show and much more. Right next to it is huge water park.
We’re planning another trip soon, so keep in touch on Snapchat - fabuloustorture and I will keep you posting!



My mom and I




Cousins






 My mom and my nephew Dominik.










Michelangelo Resort
































SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts