Fabulous Torture: Crete & Greece Travel Guide Video | Off The Shoulder Dress

Friday, August 19, 2016

Crete & Greece Travel Guide Video | Off The Shoulder Dress

We had so much fun on our last trip to Crete - Greece, hope you enjoy watching some of the highlights down in the video below. I will also have a travel guide from Italy and my hometown The Czech Republic coming to this blog and my YouTube channel soon.

Okay, so I bought this dress (below) in Italy over the summer and I love the color, length and crochet on it. The color is perfect for fall & winter. I also bought this dress and  this dress .

I’m going to link a few of my favorite pre-fall dresses in the widget below.

The weekend is about to start and we have fun times planned for our boy. Anayan got two atv's for his sixth birthday, and we want to take him out to ride. We also want to take him out to Crab Island on the giant inflatables before they wrap it up for the season. I will try to Snapchat - fabuloustorture but the images may not be to clear, so I apologize ahead.

What are yours plans for this weekend?







Outfit details:
Off The Shoulder Dress: similar style HERE and HERE/ Shoes: HERE/ Bracelet: HERE




WATCH THE CRETE TRAVEL GUIDE VIDEO - HERE
Enjoy!! XOXO


Thank you all so much for stopping by and watching my video! Have a nice weekend! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts