Fabulous Torture: Denim Dress

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Denim Dress

Another easy and fun, mommy and son day. This day we had to do a lot of walking, so I dressed comfortable and stylish. I kept it pretty casual with my look, I love this little blue denim dress, the fit is fabulous and is perfect for warm summer or cool fall days. I've linked a bunch of similar options below you guys can checkout! To finish the look, I paired some edgy, gold "oxford" style shoes with the dress and I was ready to roll.
I hope you are having and continue to have a nice week! Thank you for your love and support?





Outfit details:
Gold Sneakers: similar here and here/ Tassel Earrings: similar here/ Cross Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Bag: Louis Vuitton via TheRealReal/



 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts