Fabulous Torture: All Blue & Fall Embroidery Dress

Monday, September 19, 2016

All Blue & Fall Embroidery Dress

This dress was a love at first sight! I've already wore it thousands of times. I love the soft cotton material and gorgeous embroidery details! This dress is perfect for fall and looks great with any style of shoes and jackets! It also comes in black embroidery and is currently on sale for $37. I got it in size small and it fits perfectly!! I also like this fall embroidery dressthis one and this one!









Shop the look:
Dress: BOOHOO, currently on sale $37
Fringe Bag: similar here
Sunglasses: DIOR
Lace-Up Shoes: identical here, in black and cheaper here
Earrings: SAKS 5TH AVENUE


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts