Fabulous Torture: Stripes, Stripes And More Stripes

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Stripes, Stripes And More Stripes

Here is a quick look I styled in my recent transition from summer to fall video. If you haven't seen it you can watch it here. I love everything about this outfit! Stripes will probably never go out of style and are one of my faves for fall. This vest is from last year, but I also love this one, this one and this one and they are cheaper and looks as good.

Anyway, I just want to say " THANK YOU" all so much, for all the views in just in a few days on my last two videos! I really appreciate you all! For the ones who don't know, views and likes help any YouTuber a lot. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!





MY LAST TWO VIDEOS IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT AGAIN AND SUPPORT ME BY HITTING THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!


SHOP THE LOOK:
Vest: similar here
Dress: identical here
Shoes: similar here and here
Bracelet: JULES SMITH
Sunglasses: PRADA
Earrings: here

Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts