Fabulous Torture: Transitioning Into Fall

Monday, September 26, 2016

Transitioning Into Fall

This look is easy to re-create using items you probably already have in your closet!  Simple ripped jeans, cute top and natural heels. I love off-shoulder tops for transitioning into fall! There is something really chic about showing a little shoulder in the fall.  Now I'm just praying that the weather turns a little cooler over the next couple of weeks and I would be able to wear ripped jeans on everyday basis!
Have a great week everyone!














Outfit details:
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Sunglasses: DIOR
Shoes: VALENTINO
Jeans: almost identical HERE and tool bar below
Top: listed a few similar bellow
Bracelet: ROCKSBOX use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO for free month
Choker: Made by me. Watch DIY video in my previous post or HERE!


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts