Fabulous Torture: Comfortable Booties & Rosegal

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Comfortable Booties & Rosegal

Fall season has started and I can't tell you how much I love it! I wish it stayed like this in the 60°-70° with a breeze all the time. My hair even stays curly or wavy longer after I do them, while in the summer my curls are gone in just a few minutes. 

On another hand, I love fall clothes, especially comfortable shoes! These booties are so comfortable and in this color they literally go with anything. I got these from an online store called Rosegal. Their products are variations of products with reasonable prices. I'm absolutely happy with these boots and probably are going to get them in another color! They fit perfectly and their sizing on shoes is true to size. My shoe size is 38 and these are 38 (7). Totally recommending these to you guys!









Outfit details:
Top: similar here, here and here
Skirt: NORDSTROM
Booties: ROSEGAL
Bag: CHANEL similar here
Earrings/Necklace: ROCKSBOX use code fabuloustorturexoxo for the first month free
Earrings: here
Necklace: here



Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE


No comments:

Popular Posts