Fabulous Torture: Lace It Up

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Lace It Up

Hello everyone! I'm in love with this lace up top from BooHoo! The light stretchy material, long sleeves and simplicity of this top could go with anything this fall. This lace it up trend exploded all of a sudden. I see it all over fashion shows and magazines.. it's just everywhere. I remember when this style was in long ago and is now coming back.
What are your thoughts on lace it up style? Would you were it?





Outfit details & Lace Up Tops

Shorts: similar here
Top: BOOHOO
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON via The Real Real
Sunglasses: PRADA in black here
Shoes: GOJANE sold out, love this one and this one
Bracelet: ROCKSBOX use code fabuloustorturexoxo for 


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts