Fabulous Torture: Light Pink Coat

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Light Pink Coat


Hello dear readers! I'm super excited about the current weather in Florida! It has been cold enough to wear an actual coat and not die of heat stroke! Weather like this gets me ready for Halloween!

By the way, I want to say thank you so much for all the positive comments I recieved on my last Halloween tutorial on YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram. Also, my YouTube channel gained a nice amount of new subscribers by posting the Halloween makeup look. In case you haven't seen it you can watch it HERE or in the right sidebar on my blog. I appreciate every share, thumbs up and sweet comment! You guys always make me so happy by doing it, and it literally makes my day, and I know all my hard work pays off. You all are awesome!!!
I picked up this pink coat last year in Chico's and absolutely love it for the fall weather. Light pink coat goes with any color of denim jeans, shorts and skirts. I linked a few similar in the tool below.

My son ran out of the house just to shoot these pics with me, and of course  he decided he wanted to be in the picture, he picked a spot with a "nice" trashcan behind and wearing crazy miss-matched clothes, but I still had to share this dysfunctional pic with you.











Outfit details:
Shorts: similar here
T-shirt: SHOPBOP
Shoes: ROSEGAL {very comfortable, true to size}
Hat: NORDSTROM
Sunglasses: PRADA in different color
Coat: CHICO'S last season, also love this one
Necklace: KENDRA SCOTT 
Bracelet: ROCKSBOX-use code fabuloustorture for first month free


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts