Fabulous Torture: Bomber Embroidered Jacket

Friday, November 11, 2016

Bomber Embroidered Jacket

Okay, this embroidered jacket is a must-have & is seriously so cute! I love the embroidered details - it makes it looks more pricey:)  The weather here in Destin has been so weird! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is so close whenever we haven't had super cold temps yet. 

I'm crossing my fingers it will get colder during Christmas!! I love cold around holidays! 
My mom is coming for Christmas and will stay for five weeks. I'm thrilled to spend another Christmas with her and my dear mother-in-law!!






 
Shop by clicking this pic!





Outfit details:
Jeans, similar (obsessed)
Necklace - use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO to get a free month
Bag - CHANEl, sold- similar in the widget
Jacket-$46 (I'm wearing small, but could go even a size up) GREAT BOMBER!!!



Shop these bomber jackets by clicking the image!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Happy weekend!
XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts