Fabulous Torture: Christmas Gift Guide

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide


Hello everyone! The holidays are right around the corner, so I thought I would share a few cute, cozy and practical items I love, some of them I own and some to dream about! 

Have a nice Thanksgiving and safe Black Friday! I listed a bunch of Black Friday sales below and also in the upper right corner on my blog is a widget with current favorites (My Wish List) and on sale items! I will be updating this widget often with the items I have my eyes on.

Christmas Gift Guide

Christmas Gift Guide 

Estes Lauder Blush

Chanel Parfume
Carli Bybel Palette
Pom Hat
Let It Snow Pillow
Polka Dot Pillow
Snowflake Pillow
Baby It's Cold Outside
Dear Santa 
Valentino Bag
Adidas Shoes
Plaid Robe
Enjoy eRace - (love it! Highly recommended)
SALES
NORDSTROM - up to 40% of selected items
TORY BURCH - 30% off with the code THANKS
SHOW ME YOUR MUMU - 40% off sale use code MUMUSALE40
J.CREW - 40% of your entire purchase (this is the first time they have done this)
SHOPBOP  - 15% off orders of $200/ 20% off orders of $500/ 25% off orders of $800

EXPRESS - 50% off everything
TOPSHOP - up to 50% off everything

If you are traveling for Thanksgiving, I hope you have safe travels!
Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts