Fabulous Torture: Cozy Sweater & Vlogmas Day 2-3

Monday, December 5, 2016

Cozy Sweater & Vlogmas Day 2-3

How was your weekend everyone? Our's was fun and busy at the same time. I hope you're watching my VLOGMAS (below) and if you do then you see our everyday life. Don't forget to follow on Snapchat 👻(fabuloustorture) for all the behind the scenes editions!

I was wearing this sweater from SheIn to dinner on Saturday. It's finally a little chilly in Florida and I absolutely love it! This sweater is cozy and I love the choker piece and zippers on the sleeves! This sweater comes in many different colors and it's only $21.99. It's easy to throw on with jeans and any shoes on the go.














Outfit details:
SWEATER
JEANS
BOOTS
BAG

If you haven't see my latest VLOGMAS..watch them below! ENJOY!





Follow me on 

Snapchat - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts