Fabulous Torture: I'm Obsessed With It

Thursday, December 8, 2016

I'm Obsessed With It

Hello everyone! While I'm sitting here writing this I realize it's only two and a half weeks until Christmas and two weeks until my mom arrives. I love Christmas time and I love my mom here for Christmas. If you watch my VLOGMAS, you will eventually see my mother. I'm a little slow with blog post because VLOGMAS takes up all of my time, but I really enjoy filming, editing and uploading.
Ok, now on to the outfit. I'm obsessed with this entire outfit! I love everything about it! I think the boots sold out during Cyber week, but I've linked very similar (almost identical) below so you can shop and recreate this look. This embroidery shirtdress (comes in four colors) and these boots are to die for and spice up any outfit! I also love these embroidery bootsHave a nice day everyone and thank you for stopping by!
Subscribe for 


VLOGMAS HERE🎄















Necklace - use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO for one month free
Blue Shirtdress available in four different colors (love gray also)
Jeans (my favorite, very comfy)
Boots (only 5.5 and 7.5 available)



Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts