Fabulous Torture: New Year Eve

Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year Eve

Today is a little outfit inspiration for NYE! My husband and I are not doing anything fancy this year because I have to work the next morning, but I just wanted to share this look with you. I love sequence and when would be a better day to wear it then on New Years Eve. A black sequence skirt can be paired with anything. I paired it with a black embroidery shirt and some edgy mesh heart boots from Boohoo, and for a more cooler place, OTK boots. I'm obsessed with these boots from Boohoo and would highly recommend them! They are true to size, very comfortable even though they may look a little to high, but I swear they are perfect! I love unique shoes and the plastic heel filled with black stones is definitely unique and chic!
Only a few days left to shop Nordstrom's half-yearly sale. 
Save up to 50% on select styles at Nordstrom through Jan. 2, plus get free shipping and free returns. 
 Thank you for always supporting me and this blog and for all of your sweet comments and emails this years! I feel really lucky to have such sweet readers. 
Hope you have a nice, safe, successful, and loving New Years Eve! XOXO













Outfit details:

SKIRT, also own gold skirt here
SHIRT
HEELS ($54)
BOOTS ($60)
EARRINGS (use code fabuloustorturexoxo to get first month free at ROCKSBOX)
SUNGLASSES
BAG, old (similar HERE)
WATCH 
BRACELET

NEW YEAR'S EVE OUTFITS:
Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts