Fabulous Torture: A Winter Trend That Last A Lifetime / Travel Tip

Monday, January 9, 2017

A Winter Trend That Last A Lifetime / Travel Tip

Beside the fact that they make you feel as if you’re still in a warm and cozy comfort state, and they can always make and never break an outfit. Scarfs can instantly turn any outfit into a stylish one! From basic hues to prints, patterns and bright shades you can make a scarf pretty much the "star" of your look! With this time in fashion I think we should splurge on some stylish scarf pieces! Scarfs these days are just another statement piece, or stand out accessories! It bring an outfit to another level plus is a great piece for traveling! 
I usually travel with a scarf and use it as a blanket when I'm cold, or a pillow under my head when I'm tired, something to sit on when there's a hard surface or simply as a stylish wrap over my outfit/swimsuit!

LV SCARF (comes in other colors also)













Outfit details:
LV SCARF (comes in other colors also)
JEANS , also love this one
TOP
BOOTS
Watch
CHANEL NECKLACE
CHANEL EARRINGS
HAT (widget below)
BAG




Thank you all for stopping by! 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts