Fabulous Torture: Exciting Project / Bodysuit & Ripped Jeans

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Exciting Project / Bodysuit & Ripped Jeans

Hello! It's been very slow over here at my Fabulous Torture blog. I have been working on an exciting project I will tell you all about at a later date, but if you stick around you will find out soon enough!
My mom has been visiting and will be leaving in a few days, so that's another reason why I haven't posted as often.  I will be back to Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting this Monday!
In the mean time I have been busy with a few collaborations and filming, so you definitely have something to look forward to!
This look is one of my favorites and I've worn it a few times already! This bodysuit is a must have! I used to think bodysuits aren't enjoyable to wear, but I was wrong! Not only does it go with anything, but it's comfortable and stylish at the same time! 
Ripped jeans are my weakness! If you have been around for some time then you have noticed. Ripped jeans are a huge fashion forward piece even though a huge population of people think it's just an ugly piece. Style it with the right pieces and you will get away with this look even in some casual business meetings!
















Outfit details:
BOOTS
RIPPED JEANS also HERE
BODYSUIT
BAG, similar
CHANEL PENDANT
BRACELET
RING
Watch - use discount code fabuloustorture to get 12% off discount www.klasse14.com


Thank you all for stopping by! 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts