Fabulous Torture: Valentine's Day Dress

Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentine's Day Dress

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I though I would share this dress from Gamiss. I love Valentine's Day, it's all about love and I feel you should show love to everyone important in your life for this special day! There are three most important man's in my life I love more then anything, my dad, my husband and of course the one who's got my entire heart my six years old Anayan! He makes me a better person and I am so grateful and happy he's all mine!

This dress I am wearing below not only does look great, but I love the fit and it's so comfortable! This dress is one that I will keep forever and pull out for those special occasions. I wish I would have known about Gamiss long time ago. They have affordable and cute dresses for any occasion!

















Outfit details:

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts