Fabulous Torture: Dejavu

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dejavu

It feels like summer finally and I'm loving it! My husband has been away on business for a few days and Anayan and I enjoyed our mommy/son time! I love to be by myself with him! We just played, stayed up late and spent some great, quality time together! 
Now to this dress! It is so cute and is from a local store called Dejavu. They have the cutest pieces and the latest trend! You guys know how I feel about embroidery pieces, so when I saw this off the shoulder and embroidered piece, I had to have it! 
I have linked a few other embroidered dresses I love and have my eyes on below for you to check out!









Outfit details:
DRESS: DEJAVU, similar HERE
BAG: CHANEL, almost identical HERE

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts