Fabulous Torture: Embroidery Jacket & Trip To Disney

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Embroidery Jacket & Trip To Disney

I have shared this embroidery jacket on my blog and youtube many times, but I'm seriously in love! This jacket goes literally with anything and is kind of made for any type of weather & currently on sale for only $29.20. 
Our weather in Florida is very undecided. Last weekend we could swim and now it is still warm, but rainy for two days straight, and this jacket is perfect for cooler weather like this.
The other pieces I'm wearing are old, but I recreated this look with similar items in the tool below. I was always the one who's not afraid to mix & mismatch pieces and colors, and in this look that is totally happening and I love it! 
Anyways, we're planing a trip to Disney for spring break, so I was wondering if you could share your favorite rides in all the parks (comment below or on social media). I've been many times and my son once before, but he was only two and doesn't remember, so this time I would love to make it more memorable for him.















SUNGLASSES
JACKET  
BOOTS, similar HERE
TOP
SHORTS
BAG, similar below, love this one

CREATE THE LOOK WITH SIMILAR ITEMS


Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts