Fabulous Torture: Mesh Boots & Bodysuit

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Mesh Boots & Bodysuit

I'm a nurse and currently do pediatric home health care with special needs children. I have been working a lot. I get very easily attached to those beautiful children and try to help out the families as much as I can and sometimes it interferes with my personal life. But I love it as much I love blogging! I'm trying to balance it and will always try my best to post three times a week. 
On another note, I styled this outfit in my latest "How To Style" video LOOKBOOK and wanted to share it here with a few pics. If you haven't seen it watch it HERE. 
Enjoy your weekend and subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE for weekly videos.


















Fringe Jacket, similar here
Jeans, similar here
Bag, similar Michael Kors here
Jewelry - use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO for one month free

Mesh boots to shop:


Sexy bodysuits to shop:

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts