Fabulous Torture: "The Most Comfortable Shoes"

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

"The Most Comfortable Shoes"

Hello everyone! I hope you got to enjoy your three day weekend? I had a great time with my son and the weather was perfect for the beach. On Sunday Anayan even got in the pool and swam with his Gigi, and on Saturday we played soccer and frisbee at the beach. I wasn't wearing the most comfortable shoes for the beach, so we took a few shots before and after. I used to wear 6 inch heels all the time before my son was born, but for a mom it's more comfortable to wear something leas aggressive. Anayan is old enough for me to wear high heels again, so watch out because you may see these a lot more. 


































































Outfit details:
CHAMBRAY, similar here
HEELS, similar in the tool below
JEWELRY use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO to get first month free

Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts