Fabulous Torture: Comfortable Striped Embroidered Shirt

Friday, March 31, 2017

Comfortable Striped Embroidered Shirt

This was one of my fave outfits from Orlando and I almost completely forgot to share it. Of course this Yoshop striped embroidered shirt is famous in its own right. I think I spotted it on a few different YouTubers, but I wore it because I love it and I'm comfortable in it and sometimes that's important! 
I wore it with my favorite Adidas tennis shoes. They were a brilliant buy, so comfy and really easy to wear. 
These jeans are perfect for spring and my favourite way to wear them is with tennis shoes or sandals which just makes them super casual too. 
Happy weekend everyone! Stop by and say hi on Instagram @fabuloustorture & Instagram giveaway this weekend!













Outfit Details:
EMBROIDERY SHIRT
NECKLACE, use code FABULOUSTORTUREXOXO


Thank you for stopping by my blog! 

XO 
Follow me on
SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts