Fabulous Torture: Lace Romper & Trip To Disney

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Lace Romper & Trip To Disney

While you're reading this I'm on my way to Disney World. We're staying in our timeshare at Westgate Resort. I'll be Snapchating and Instagraming as usual, that way you guys can keep up with our trip. My username over all social media is fabuloustorture, so make sure you're following. If there is any favorite ride you have at Disney you can share it with me and we will try to do it!

This romper is currently my "spring" favorite! Unfortunately it is no longer available in this color, but you can still get it in white. I actually like the white one a lot, but a lot of my wardrobe is white, so I got it in blue. It is true to size, I'm wearing a small, and it's very comfortable, sexy and elegant at the same time!

Happy weekend and Spring break everyone! XOXO










Outfit Details
ROMPER in white
BRACELET, on sale $13
SIMILAR SANDALS, I also got THIS ONE
KLASSE14 WATCH - Use "fabuloustorture" discount code and get a 12%off 

Follow me
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts