Fabulous Torture: Off The Shoulder Bikini

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Off The Shoulder Bikini

You’ve probably noticed I’ve been obsessed with the off shoulder trend. I love it so much that when I saw this swimsuit I knew I had to have it! 
The latest bikini & swimwear trends are off-the-shoulder-tops! This new trend is definitely one of my favorite. Giving a huge 70's retro vibe and how it accentuates and displays a woman's most delicate features, this feminine bikini is going to be "the look" for his season and I love it! 
 Also this huge hat has been my pool staple & covers a lot and it's not floppy.

Who else loves this trend?


CLICK IMAGE TO SHOP














Outfit Details:
ASOS BIKINI TOP
HAT ALSO LOVE, LOVE THIS ONE
Follow me
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts