Fabulous Torture: Fun Top & StyleWe

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun Top & StyleWe



I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend? My son grew a real flower for me and made me a picture book of "how he sees me". It was the cutest thing ever! 
Anyways, this top from StyleWe is perfect for summer or fun vacations! It screams fun! You guys know I love bright, bold colors and this top is it! A few posts back I talked about StyleWe pieces and seriously I'm obsessed with their unique and original pieces! StyleWe is a little pricey, but the quality is amazing. When you buy online you lessen the odds of running into someone with the same top that they just bought at the same store up the road.
I'm definitely packing this top with me for our upcoming vacation to ...?
Where are you going this summer?













OUTFIT DETAILS:
TASSEL NECKLACE, obsessed 
SUNGLASSES-Kelvin Clein




FOLLOW ME ON 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts