Fabulous Torture: One On One Time & Stripes Blouse

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

One On One Time & Stripes Blouse







 These pics are from a day when Anayan skipped school and I had the best time with my son! He stayed home from school because his class went on a field trip to a movie and he didn't want to go. Anayan doesn't watch TV (movies) at all. 
We road bikes, swam in the pool, walked on the beach, and built Legos. I love one on one time with my mini me. I'm very excited for summer because we're about to have a lot of these days. I usually don't work a lot in the summer and try to soak up every minute I have with my baby. Most of the time we're either at the pool, beach or Big Kahuna's (local water park). Of course we have a few family trips planed, and one is right in the beginning of summer. If you're following on Snapchat, Instagram and Insta stories you will see it before I blog about it.
What are you going to do with your kids this summer?

This stripes blouse from StyleWe is perfect for summer. It's so soft, light, flowy, edgy, cute, comfy, unique and original. The best thing about it you can wear it as a blouse or as a shirt dress. I'm obsessed and so will you! StyleWe has the most fun and unique pieces ever!




















Outfit details:
PRINED STRIPES BLOUSE (very light and comfortable)
STYLEWE


Follow me on 
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts