Fabulous Torture: Daniel Wellington & Ruffle Top

Friday, June 2, 2017

Daniel Wellington & Ruffle Top

Father’s Day is June 18th, so get Dad something he really wants, like a new watch from Daniel Wellington Enjoy 15% off by just using code FABULOUSTORTURE. Better hurry, the Leather Classic Petite watch I'm wearing below is absolutely amazing! White leather, water resistant...what else do you need? I love white, so I got it for me, but also got the classic black  for my husband. 
Daniel Wellington has a lot more to offer and little bit for everyone!

The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still on until June 3rd, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite pieces and similar ruffled top to mine, but this one comes in six different colors. I seriously love this ruffled top and so will you!



















BAG, old

White Leather Classic Petite Watch - use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off at www.danielwellington.com



Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts