Fabulous Torture: Fabulous Torture SHOP & Mom T-shirt

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Fabulous Torture SHOP & Mom T-shirt


This day is a HUGE one for me....my Fabulous Torture t-shirt line is launching! I have worked on this line for so long and I am so excited to be sharing it with all of you. I am always on the search for the perfect t-shirt and I knew I had to make my own to make it just right. The first collection is just "MOM" designed tops! When I found out I could design my own line, the very first design that popped in my head was "MOM"! To be a mom is the best thing that ever happen to me and I just wanted a t-shirt that would show how proud I am to be called "MOM!"  
This line has that cool, boyfriend style fit and is possibly the softest t-shirt you will ever wear. This is no exaggeration when I say that I wear mine constantly... even as pj's! I wear a size small in my t-shirts. I made them so that you could have that boyfriend style fit without having to size up and have it be baggy and boxy. For right now the line is very casual and comfortable. It's going to give you that boyfriend fit while staying feminine and flattering to your body. Happy shopping and I hope you find some pieces you really love!
All of you are the reason I have been able to follow my dreams and now to start this line and I am so grateful for that. I seriously feel like I have the best followers ever and I couldn't ask for anything more.  
SHOP SWEET CREW TOP $28

SHOP SIDE SLIT TOP $32

SHOP BLISSFUL IN BLUE $26

Every shirt you purchase makes a difference. I pledge to donate to The Ronald McDonald House $1 from every shirt sold.

SHOP THE ENTIRE COLLECTION HERE


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts