Fabulous Torture: THE CAPPELLI STRAWORLD FRINGE CROSS BODY BAG

Thursday, June 29, 2017

THE CAPPELLI STRAWORLD FRINGE CROSS BODY BAG


I've never been a fan of large, overly spacious bags, totes, or satchels. With smaller sized bags, there's so much less room to get things lost, and to me, it just looks neater! THE CAPPELLI STRAWORLD FRINGE CROSS BODY BAG it's big enough for all the essentials, it's just the right size for keys, wallet, phone, and a lipstick. It's also very versatile! Perfect for a pool day or, as you can see in these pictures, a more formal occasion. I paired it with a floral pink dress from BluSpero boutique, and some of my favorite Montana Silversmiths accessories.







Outfit details:
MONTANA SILVERSMITHS WATCH (LOVE) ON SALE $168

*Special thank you to Lipton Publicity and The Hat Shop for sponsoring this post! 

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts