Fabulous Torture: Distressed Denim Pieces

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Distressed Denim Pieces




Summer is almost over and this outfit is a perfect transition look from day to night! I've always been obsessed with denim looks. Distressed pieces are continuing to be a huge element in fashion, so you can just imagine how excited I am! You don't even know how many times I have had older generations ask me if they could buy my pair of jeans? I know this distressed look is not everyone's cup of tea, but it's bigger than ever this summer and fall! This distressed jacket is from RiverFashion where I got my leather embroidery jacket I shared with you a few posts back. Absolutely love them both! I've paired it with a simple, but very comfortable white top from Tobi and a pair of distressed jeans with suede booties.

I mentioned me going for NYFW this fall and both of these jackets are going with me! 

SHOP my denim jacket HERE and embroidery jacket HERE. Use code ANDREA15 at checkout for 15% off







Outfit details:


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts