Fabulous Torture: Fall Go-To Jacket

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fall Go-To Jacket


Hey everyone, happy Wednesday! I hope this post finds you well and having a great morning! Today's post is all about this jacket! I mean come on, there are few things better than finding that go-to jacket for the Fall! Am I right?! I saw this jacket and loved it immediately. I love the simple, soft black leather, the feel of it and of course embroidery details! It is super comfortable, casual, and yet one that could be dressed up as well. What are your favorite type of jackets? Is there a particular color or style that you look for? I have included the details of this jacket below, so be sure to check it out! Also, RivaFashion is offering all Fabulous Torture readers 15% off on their website - use code "Andrea15" at the checkout. This embroidered leather jacket was the perfect addition to my wardrobe, and I am pretty sure I will be wearing it over and over and over again this Fall. I also ordered this beautiful distressed denim jacket for fall. 
I think this jacket will go with me to NYFW in September. Who else is attending NYFW this fall?


 STERLING SILVER RING - Use code FABULOUS20


 CLICK THE IMAGE OR GO TO OUTFIT DETAILS TO SHOP!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Booties from Boohoo, similar HERE 
Embroidered Bag (comes in three different colors) 
 STERLING SILVER RING - Use code FABULOUS20


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts