Fabulous Torture: Jeffrey Campbell Fall Collection

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Jeffrey Campbell Fall Collection

Fall is definitely my favorite season to dress for. I just can’t get enough of cozy sweaters, statement coats, and, of course, BOOTS!. I own way too many shoes to count, but when it comes to boots I really can’t get enough! Anyone else? There are so many styles to choose from, it’s hard to pick just one. You have the studded boots, the ankle boots, the peep-toe bootie…I could go on and on! Jeffrey Campbell never disappoints! NYFW is right around the corner and those booties below have my eyes on.
See my faves in the collage below, and let me know if any catch your eye! (click the description below or the small widget to shop)
Fall Shoes




SHOP JEFFREY CAMPBELL COLLECTION BELOW: (From bottom left to the right)
Pink Cutout Western Boot

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts