Fabulous Torture: NYFW DAY 3 - DAN LIU & FRANCESCA LIBERATORE

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

NYFW DAY 3 - DAN LIU & FRANCESCA LIBERATORE

BOOTS, sold out & similar HERE
Jacket (must have, I'm wearing size S, I love it) 

 As we wrap up New York Fashion week, I'm rounding up some of my favorite trends from this season's runways. 
The last day at NYC was the most hectic, but also most fun! Before I found out my flight was canceled, due to Irma, I thought I had only a few hours to squeeze in two shows early in the morning! I saw Dan Liu and Francesca Liberatore! Below is a little glimpse of the shows!
Let's get to the trends for Spring/Summer 2018 right from the runway!
Cutouts in all different shapes and sizes made their mark on the New York Fashion Week runways. Also, a lot of embellished pieces! What I saw was a lot of beads and sparkles!
Jumpsuits and pantsuits are going to be huge in 2018! 
Duster coats and jackets in gauze, silk, or even a fun raincoat.  
The color was bright and every designer used yellow making their models look like sunshine!
I personally love yellow, because I feel like it changes your mood in a positive way, so it should be a happy and fun Spring and Summer:) 






OUTFIT DETAILS: 
BOOTS, sold out & similar HERE
Jacket (must have, I'm wearing size S, I love it)




 DAN LIU

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE


No comments:

Popular Posts