Fabulous Torture: Gingham Ruffle Skirt

Monday, October 9, 2017

Gingham Ruffle Skirt


Outfit details:
GINGHAM SKIRT $32 (I ordered one size up and it fits great)
CHANEL BAG
WHITE TOP
RED BOOTS, also love this one HERE
CHANEL NECKLACE
PRADA SUNGLASSES
Hello everyone! On Monday is teachers workday here, so my son is home and we're going to take it easy! It's been raining here the entire weekend, so we pretty much stayed at home and did a ton of arts & crafts, played board games and school (Anayan's favorite game).

On another note, I was wearing this outfit last week for meeting with Anayan's teacher and run errands! These boots are my new favorite and the red color is very popular. You can style red boots with about anything and will look great! I love to style them with an all white or black outfit! This ruffle skirt and top are very comfortable too! Ruffles are so feminine and IN this fall! Many of you always ask for a nice office outfit, so this is definitely it.
I ordered this skirt one size up and fits just perfect! This ruffle top comes in only one size, so it fits only to small. 

Thank you for following along! Stop by my Instagram for daily outfit inspiration!






Outfit details:
GINGHAM SKIRT $32 (I ordered one size up and it fits great)
CHANEL BAG
WHITE TOP
RED BOOTS, also love this one HERE
CHANEL NECKLACE
PRADA SUNGLASSES
Watch
Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts