Fabulous Torture: The Perfect Thanksgiving Sweater $25

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Perfect Thanksgiving Sweater $25



Outfit Details:
SWEATER $25
BOOTS, sold out

This sweater is great for Thanksgiving coming up! I wore it yesterday and got so many compliments on it! I think the bell sleeves makes it so cute! I got this sweater from StyleWe for $80, but now it's available in HERE for only $25 and comes in four different colors (white, green, brown and black). I love the green color, feel of it and the bell sleeves! I recommend sizing this sweater up by 1-2 sizes.

There are so many good sweaters everywhere right now. And a many of them are under $50 or right around that price point.  Don't forget to check out SHOP MY LATEST I got a lot of cute, affordable sweaters!









Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts