Fabulous Torture: Fall Sweaters & Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fall Sweaters & Pumpkin Patch


OUTFIT DETAILS:
VEST, similar


Hello everyone! I'm sharing pictures of us in the pumpkin patch at Sweet Season Farm in Milton where we went last weekend. We love this farm, if you haven't been, they're still open next weekend and you should definitely check it out if you're close by!
It was the first coldest day here this Fall, so I was wearing a white loose sweater and a fur vest. Both pieces were purchased last year, but I linked a lot of similar ones to recreate this look! 
I love a little chilly sweater weather and wish it could last for a short while, but in Florida one day it's cold and another day very hot.

I also included a few new sweaters I ordered, so you'll be seeing them soon.
One of the online websites I love to shop very affordable, designer looking pieces, specially sweaters is Zaful. Zaful  is not for everyone. I just ordered this red sweater $31for our skiing trip coming up and also this khaky sweater $23. I always order everything one size up and fits just perfect! Below is ZAFUL banner you can click on and check out the Zaful website.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
VEST, similar

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts