Fabulous Torture: Snow White Leopard Cambo & Labor Day Sale

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Snow White Leopard Cambo & Labor Day Sale



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top/ Vest,similar/ Chanel Necklace/ Ring (customize Louis Vuitton)/ LV Belt/ Shorts/ LV Bag/ Watch/ Bracelet/ Shoes

The other day Stu asked if I could meet him for lunch quickly and I went into my closet and felt like I had nothing to wear! Its crazy how females do that. Anyway, this vest is a staple every fall and winter that I’ve had it. Mine is from Chico’s, but military vests&jackets are still around and I linked many of them here and below (picture widget).
Ready to celebrate your hard work with some retail therapy on Labor Day? SALES already started, so start shopping early!! I'm sharing my favorites (up to 70% off) here and on my INSTA STORIES throughout the weekend. 
Here is just a few retailers with the best deals!















Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts