Fabulous Torture: Perfect White Spring Dress & Shoes on SALE

Friday, February 15, 2019

Perfect White Spring Dress & Shoes on SALE



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Spring always brings out my more feminine side and the one pretty piece I can never get enough of is a white lace dress. From delicate lace to edgy eyelet – there’s a lace dress for every style. White is my favorite neutral to wear year-round, but it works especially well in the spring when you typically want to start introducing a lighter color palette into your wardrobe.
Here are 4 of my favorite white lace dresses for spring!
  1. The flared sleeves on this eyelet mini give it a fun boho touch. I love mini dresses with a more conservative neckline to balance out the look.
  2. This delicate one shoulder dress is so pretty and it’s conservative enough to wear to church or family-oriented events.
  3. This midi white lace dress  is feminine yet sexy. It would look great under a leather moto jacket for a more casual look or with heels for a date night look.
  4. The delicate details on this maxi lace dress are so gorgeous. It’s definitely in my cart right now!













No comments:

Popular Posts