Fabulous Torture: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas



OUTFIT IDEA:
Gucci Belt/ Bag, similar HERE/ White Sherpa JacketKamik Boots (waterproof)/ Knot Tee/ White Jeans/ Pom Pom Hat/ Louis Vuitton Scarf, similar/ Watch/ Lexi BraceletChanel Necklace/ Bag - designed by me

Happy Superbowl Sunday! It's been a while since I've posted, but along with this outfit I would like to share a few Valentine's Day gift ideas for him and her.

VALENTINE'S GIFT FOR HER (jewelry)
Jewelry is always a nice gift to any girl/woman. Some of the jewelry I personally own and love! Nice necklace or bracelet or anything else is the most lasting expression of love you can give!


Scroll down for more Valentine gifts.




VALENTINES GIFT IDEA FOR HIM







Follow me on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM/ PINTERESTTWITTER

No comments:

Popular Posts