Fabulous Torture: The Most Comfortable Jumpsuit & Amazon Finds

Friday, May 17, 2019

The Most Comfortable Jumpsuit & Amazon Finds


OUTFIT DETAILS:
This is the direct link for my SANDALS, true to size. I'm wearing 38 (7), Use 15% off coupon ANDREA ---> http://bit.ly/2PhFvyb

I recently got so hooked on finding really cool, funky trendy pieces on Amazon! It all started with a pair of Valentino designer dupes sandals that I found for like $18 - they are seriously the cutest!
I started to do Amazon Try-On on Wednesdays on my Instagram stories @fabulous_torture and they are still saved in my highlights if you are interested to watch!
This $24 Amazon jumpsuit is super cute and very comfortable! I'm wearing the size small in the pictures, but could go with xs, but it wasn't the option. It has strings around the hips which helps to accumulate the size! The material is nice thick cotton perfect for spring or fall which I love! Comes in a TON of colors, too! I own green and also want the red!
My letter "A" necklace is also Amazon find ans comes in gold also. This necklace will become yours favorite!
I know that many of us probably think of Amazon as being a place to buy not so cool stuff, but the times have changed and  80% of the stuff on Amazon is amazing!
 I'm linking a few others that caught my eye on Amazon in the widget below!









THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

ANDREA

No comments:

Popular Posts