Fabulous Torture: NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019

Friday, July 12, 2019

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2019

It's here! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started TODAY [ for carholders] at 11:30am CST. I don’t want to overwhelm anyone so today's post is mainly about items that I think will sell out fast! All of these items are classic new arrivals. Fall staples that I think you'll wear over an over and can be styled so many different ways. If, for some reason you don't love it when it comes in, remember, Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns so no need to worry!! Click the pictures if you like something and place it in your shopping cart immediately, Last year everything sold out in 24 hours!  Here we go!


BAGS
Tory Burch bags are very popular and the Saddle Bag is only $305


 Also – follow me on IG @fabulous_torture to see my stories where I try it all on and show other stuff as well!

BOOTS

 


KIDS ( BOY & GIRL)


HATS & OTHER


JEANS were the most popular you guys asked for!




CARDIGANS & SWEATERS






WATCH




LEGGINGS




BOOTS





BAGS




KIDS




HATS



OTHERS



1 comment:

eda said...

Like your blog, thank you for sharing.
https://luxhairshop.com/blogs/lux-hair-shop-blogs
Awesome post, I like it very much.
(*╹▽╹*)

Popular Posts