Fabulous Torture: Affordable Amazon Finds & Snake Print Boots

Monday, September 16, 2019

Affordable Amazon Finds & Snake Print Boots



OUTFIT DETAILS:

I love shopping on Amazon because I have Prime and you can find anything you need and have it delivered just in two days! I even buy our light bulbs or fake lashes because it's quicker than going to the store with children! This top is my favorite Amazon find! Comes in five colors, true to size! My bracelet is from Amazon too and my Porsamo Bleu Watch are available on Amazon also! I also own and love these gold Chantal watch. They are little pricey, but they're stainless steel with white topaz, dial is mother of pearl and water resistant to 165 ft. These watch would make the perfect Christmas gift.










THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY! FOR DAILY FASHION, BEAUTY, MOMMY UPDATE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND LIKETOKNOW.IT @fabuloustorture APP

1 comment:

Mrs. L said...

Love the bag, the fringe is so cute. Have a lovely day, beautiful!

Popular Posts